General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Purchasing business insurance policies to help protect your company’s financial future is essential for a successful business. You may need protection from liability and property claims and special coverage for your company’s vehicles. Insurance can also help insulate your company from the financial effects of lawsuits and protect your company’s bottom line.
Generation Insurance Services in Rutherford, New Jersey, is ready to help you get the business insurance policies you need. A business owner’s policy (BOP) offers a cost-effective way to bundle essential coverages for many small- and medium-sized businesses. Contact us today to find out if your business qualifies for a BOP.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance may help protect you from the financial consequences of property damage or bodily injury if your company is at fault in an accident. It may also provide financial assistance with legal bills if someone sues your business for an advertising incident.
What Coverage Is Included With a BOP?
A BOP usually includes general liability insurance. It typically also consists of the following coverages:
- Commercial property insurance. This policy helps pay to replace or repair your company’s physical property and buildings after a covered incident, whether you lease or own the property.
- Business income insurance. This coverage may help cover your regular bills if you temporarily shut down your company to allow for repairs after a covered incident or event.
In addition to the three primary coverages, your agent may recommend that you customize your BOP to include the following policies:
- Commercial auto coverage
- Data breach coverage
- Workers’ compensation coverage
- Professional liability coverage
- Umbrella insurance coverage
Get the Business Insurance Policies You Need Today
Contact the agents at Generation Insurance Services to discuss your business insurance options and get a quote.