Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Insuring our Local Communities in Bucks County, PA, Bergen County, NJ, and Rockland County
When you own a business, dealing with risks comes with the territory. Business insurance is a proactive way to protect your business. Our agents at Generation Insurance Services are here to help you navigate coverage options.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance covers a variety of risks and exposures, and there are several coverage options to consider, such as the following:
- General liability insurance may provide coverage if your business is legally responsible for third-party property damage, another person’s bodily injury or advertising injuries.
- Commercial property insurance may help repair or replace your business’s building, equipment, inventory or property if they are damaged by events such as fires, burglaries or other named perils.
- Business income insurance may help replace lost revenue, and it may help pay for items such as wages and taxes if you have halted operations.
- Workers’ compensation insurance may provide coverage for medical expenses or lost wages if an employee suffers a work-related illness or injury.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance may provide coverage if your clients make claims of negligence or inadequate work.
To determine which coverage options are best for you, consider your business’s industry, size, location and the number of employees. Be sure to talk with an agent about the best options available.
What is the Cost of Business Insurance?
The cost of business insurance will vary depending on several factors such as the following:
- Job risk
- Claims history
- Payroll size
Contact your agent to get a quote.
Get Started Today
At Generation Insurance Services, we’re here to help you sort through the best coverage options to protect your business from financial harm. Contact an agent today.